Life is beautiful, if you can enjoy!

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Uh!
Its the end of year 2013! Man! Its been two years since I updated my blog!

Life is going very fast! Some times I feel regret for not dedicating time here! Yea, there will be a lot of excuses! Just grow up kid!

" The wind of change
  Blows straight into the face of time
  Like a storm wind that will ring the freedom bell
  For peace of mind
  Let your balalaika sing
  What my guitar wants to say "

It was just awesome! Thank you year 2012, 2013, wind of change blows for the good, ringing deep in my soul, leaving lots of footprints. Lot, lot & lot of things changed ..

Life is like a river and "time" is the water flowing. When river flows, actually its the water that flows, and on the journey it either acquaints with or blend with or mix with the things around. Still further, joins another river to become THE RIVER. It could be that the two rivers were of totally different type in their color or any such type of their nature. No matter what, THE RIVER will have the quality which is the combination of first and two, yet unique to its own. Yes, I agree, for some distance after they unite, the nature of the two could be distinctly visible, but after some time, its just the river again. So to enjoy, it needs time to understand each other & blend themselves.

The Y12 was the fantastic year to be remembered, hope ends, reality starts, too many firsts, too many lasts, too busy, yet u enjoy & cherish every moment of it. Some times i feel its absurd, but given a chance to go back in time machine, i would like to do the same actions, may be much more than what I had done. So now, I am not me, I am just half ME :) Time went on in travelling to the base, exploring emotional me, understanding mathematics problems, logical reasoning, solving riddles, etc. Then followed the sense of responsibility, childish acts, laughter therapies, ... ... ... Then suddenly, I shifted the base for perfect year end party Y13!

Work life was not very challenging as I always wanted to be, but it was still better that I had not dumped idle in 2 years! I am thankful for able to enjoy my personal life ..

Some times, inspirational quotes like, "Believe in yourself and do your duty, the rest will fall in place" seems to go wrong! The dream for nest shattered, there is no reward for the hard work, neither the money or publicity! Even if I let go of it, it will haunt like a devil at the new base and that's when I sink to bottomless well ..

There were not many weekend trips i had in the 2 years, but the one's I had is still travelling in my mind, as if running a movie for 200 days.

It was a dream start on the new year day! Celebration for some thing doesn't exist, or THE TIME, which is to be enjoyed always! A drive through Mysore road, quaffed lunch at Kamat Lokaruchi, a lazy walk through Janapada Loka, nature drive through villages to Kokkarebellur to meet the mammoth painted storks.

Manchanabele reservoir, the bike ride with pals after my first love(Ritz), may be the last one! Me standing in front of the reservoir having the aerial view of the scenery, carved in memory !

Trip to Pilikula Nisarga Dhama was a stage for many firsts! A romantic getaway near my hometown with my fiance to enjoy the beautiful evening in a pleasant way. A perfect start for life with a boat ride on a lake when the light was ebbing ..

Third visit to Himalayas to spend bright nights with honey on my plate! The places were pristine, even though it was crowded! The places were always good even during the bustling summer. Be it the dawn, or the sunny afternoons or the splinter light in the evenings through Dal lake were always spectacular. Gondola ride to get the hawk view from the top of the mountain measuring ~3000 m in Gulmarg  was amazing. I had trekked to 6000 m peak in Ladakh, yet the view from Gulmarg was spectacular. Pahalgam was a pristine valley, deep inside Kashmir, with beautiful pine forests around. A small trek to Sonamarg was ultimate with a light drizzle on our way back for a perfect farewell!

Time to rejuvenate the positive energy of the body & mind! Pyramid Valley, a lesser known place to the busy people of Bangalore, though its very near! Drive through Kanakapura road, spending a day in a spiritual place was a unique getaway!

The first trek experience for my wife was ended in rain, when we reached half way through the trails of Savanadurga, even then the scenery was beautiful with rain bows in the valley.

Shivanasamudra, a drive which was decided with out any plans hoping for heavy water in the falls, but felt sad after the visit with too much of crowd due to Jalapathothsava!

Feeling the chill weather in South Korea from 1.5 months. Started with baby steps in exploring Korea! I will plan for the big next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib